[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”5467″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]French window are one of the most classic types of windows. In this sash are attached with frame be one or more hinges both side , French window is most commonly used in kitchen . They are fitted inside an existing door frame using traditional hinges, and usually open outwards; although they can be designed to open inwards if preferred. When both of the doors are open, you have complete, unfettered access to the open space within the confines of the door frame itself
Benefits of French Windows
- Aesthetics are judiciously designed to ensure strength and shine over double bevel.
- Designed with minimum air leakage to prevent dust, noise and thermal leakage.
- Allows more light and better view with minimum vertical separator.
- Strength of window is further enhanced with wind resistance booster bars to allow
- bigger size window to be made.